The material contained in this web site is for the sole purpose of providing information about FEM Productions (http://femproductions.com) and its products and services to interested parties.
FEM Productions has compiled this web site in good faith. FEM Productions makes no representation or warranty (express or implied) as to the completeness, currency,
accuracy or any other aspect of the material contained in this web site or in any linked web sites.
To the extent permitted by law and except where to do so would render any part of this disclaimer void, FEM Productions:
- is not liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage including, but not limited to, any special, compensatory, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damage, arising out of the use of this web site or any websites linked to this web site; and
- excludes all conditions and warranties implied by any law.
The FEM Productions website may contain heavy integration with Facebook (www.facebook.com) to supply Facebooks personal userexperience throughout http://femproductions.com . Please be aware that although FEM Productions & Facebook are completly separate entities in different countries; some of Facebook’s policies still may apply to the FEM Productions site.
This policies patriculaly apply to connected and logged in users. Click here for a full list of Facebook Policies
the material contained in this web site is for the sole purpose of providing information about FEM Productions (http://femproductions.com) and its products and services to interested parties.
FEM Productions owns the copyright in the material contained in this web site. In addition to copying permitted by law, the material may be copied subject to the following conditions:
- the material is to be used for personal or non-commercial purposes; and
- the copies retain any copyright and other intellectual property notices contained in the original material.
This web site and the products, technologies or processes described in this web site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by FEM Productions or by third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights. Your use of this web site must not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
Except where you obtain the prior written consent of FEM Productions:
- trade marks (unregistered or registered) and logos must not be used or modified in any way; and
- you must not link to this web site.
All design and coding of http://femproductions.com retain copyright to FEM Productions and/or third parties; and must not be duplicated or modified in anyway except where you obtain the prior written consent of FEM Productions.
FEM Productions (http://femproductions.com) understands the importance of privacy protection and is committed to complying with the Privacy Act 1988 (the Act).
When you visit our web site to read, browse, or download information, we will record:
- the date and time of your visit to our site;
- the pages viewed;
- any information downloaded; and
- the address of your server.
- other data taken via Google Analytics
We will not record any personal information (personal information has the same meaning under the Act). Our purpose for recording such data is for operational performance only.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our web site contains links to other web sites (‘linked sites’). FEM Productions is not responsible for the privacy practices of linked sites.
Our site contains cookies, the cookies are developed by Facebook & Google. Personal data such as name, email address, contact details will not be submitted to FEM Productions without your approval via Facebook.
FEM Productions will record your e-mail address if you submit a form. Your e-mail address will be used only for the purpose for which you have provided it, except where FEM Productions has your consent.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- If you provide personal information to FEM Productions, FEM Productions will not use or disclose this information other than for the purpose you provided it, except:
- if FEM Productions has your consent;
- if authorised to do so by law;
- if FEM Productions reasonably believes it is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious and imminent threat to an individual’s life, health or safety or a serious threat to public health and safety; or
to protect FEM Productions rights or property.